Thank you for helping us rate as one of northeast Ohio golf’s 2013 best hidden gems.
St. Denis Golf Course is an 18 hole daily fee public course located in Chardon, Ohio. Opened in 1968 as a family business, it continues as such today.
To read a letter from our president, reflecting on 2012 and looking forward to 2013 and beyond, click here.
Since the very beginning, St. Denis Golf Course has been committed to providing the highest quality services to its valued customers, featuring…
- Continuous cart paths on holes 1 through 18; if the course is open, carts are allowed.
- A fleet of well conditioned golf carts to accommodate the largest outings.
- Rangers ensuring an early morning 18-hole round takes no longer than 4 hours and 10 minutes.
- Drinking fountains, vending machines, and facilities on each 9.
- Ball washers on every tee.
- Practice putting green easily accessible to #1 tee and the Club club Househouse.
- Driving range with yardage banners, bag stands, and benches.
- Air-conditioned Club clubhouse with a friendly and efficient pro shop staff, as well as a snackbar area offering a nice range of food and beverage choices.
- Party Center offering both…
- Sophisticated events upstairs in our formal banquet hall
- Casual, picnic-style dinners events downstairs, with scoreboards, lighting, amplified podium and heat (for the cooler months)